The Outspark Insider
February 14th, 2012
Fiesta Game News
Hello, fellow Fiestans,
It's time once again for our weekly server maintenance! What's been going on since last time?
Last week brought a lot of big changes to Fiesta, so luckily this week is a little quieter. With those changes now live, GM Lightburb told the team to out in search of bugs to fix. As usual, she forgot to be extremely specific when talking to the other GMs...
Within a few hours, Wishbone came running back from the Forest of Mist with a giant bag that was... moving?! With a proud, stupid grin on his face, he emptied all of the bugs he had caught in the forest at Lightburb's feet. Her scream that followed was heard from Roumen to Adealia. She banished Wishbone to his room and made him write "Forever alone" 1000 times.
The next day, Velfarre came back from his bug collecting mission. After staying up all night, searching in the cold, he caught a bug alright... Velfarre came down with a terrible cold and Lightburb sent him straight to bed.
Three days passed, and Lightburb began to wonder what became of Kobal. Beginning to worry, she used every spell and summon command that she knew of, but to no avail. It was right then that she spotted Kobal sitting on a tree stump nearby, eating the biggest bowl of curry she'd ever seen! He spotted Lightburb and his eyes went wide as he suddenly remembered the mission she sent him on. Fearing for his life, he ran off into Alberstol Ruins and hasn't been seen since. Has anyone seen Kobal?!
- Changed reagent names to be easier to understand
- Removed snow from the towns
Errors and Bugs
- Fixed Crystal Castle bug in which boss monsters were not summoned in the correct places
- Fixed Crystal Castle bug in which the boss could get stuck on the map
- Fixed Leviathan's Nest bug in which one boss head became frozen and did not attack
- Fixed bug in which Rookie Skeletons could not be killed
- Fixed text error in Valentine's Day quest
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to use Cross Counter skill even when opponent's attack missed
- Fixed bug in which a player might lose EXP if killed by opposing guild (war) member's summoned minions outside towns
- Fixed bug regarding lucky house window overlays and tool tips not appearing when mouse hovering
- Fixed premium item graphical bug
We'll see you in Isya!