Psyonix shared a word about their latest premiun DLC done in collaboration with Universal Studios. The Fate of the Furious comes out on April 4th and will bring along six unique customizations. Namely, Clean Cut, Crazy Sandwich, Flames, Rakugaki, Rally, as well as CCCXL.
The Fate of the Furious lets players take Dom Toretto’s Dodge Ice Charger for a ride.
The very same car that will be present in the movie by Universal. It will hit theatres on April 14th. Check out the trailer above to see it in action. The DLC comes out on April 4th for PC, Playstation 4 as well as Xbox One.
In other Rocket League “news“, check out the team’s April 1st adjustments to competitive ranks.
We’ve heard your feedback that our Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc. ranks aren’t flavorful enough for Rocket League. As a result, we’ve cooked up a new rankings recipe that we feel better represent the unique tastes of our players.
- Potato – Hearty, solid, and unflashy. Potato players have a lot of potential, but need more time in the oven of competition.
- Onion – However you dice them, these players are versatile, but still learning how to mix well with others. Occasional mistakes can make teammates cry.
- Corn – These players have used their eyes and ears to pop above the maze of the lower ranks.
- Broccoli – Heady players that stalk the field with a purpose.
- Radish – Esteemed players that often have deep roots in the community.
- Purple Cabbage – The cream of the crop, they often steam their opponents. These champions are not your garden variety veterans, are extremely versatile, and mix well with a variety of teammates.
- Grand Eggplant – Only the best Rocket League players have grown their skills enough to reach this exclusive rank.
You can find out more on the official site.