1C Entertainment has sent out a brand new trailer for its upcoming RPG/strategy hybrid, King’s Bounty II. The game is doubling down on the tactical strategy elements and bolstering its story. Players will be able to get their hands on KBII on August 24th on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Darkness descends over the world of Nostria. Conspiracies, sabotage, and necromancy are overshadowing the country. Counties are demanding independence, bandits prowl the roads, and rumors about the overwhelming power of Blight emerge from a whisper in the dark.
The old king Claudius was poisoned and cannot lead the kingdom and so his son, Prince Adrian, must now unite the struggling lands while his power and faith fall under attack. But maybe a savior – the kingdom’s last hope – is already here, to fight back and finally restore peace and order in Nostria.
- Player choice matters in the interactive, cinematic story
- Landscape plays a part in each battle
- Battle zones are dimensional – no more flat arenas
- Unique character development system where players align themselves with different ideals: Strength, Art, Order, or Anarchy
- Unique squads
- Tactical battlefields
- Interesting blend of realism and fantasy
Check out the King’s Bounty II official site to learn more.