Developer Foxdog Garms revealed a new trailer for the delightful narrative adventure A Shiba Story. The events of the game are set in a neighborhood in San Francisco where you play a rookie dog-sitter who has to take care of Sunday, a Shibu Inu. It will take real work for a bond to form between these two: You will have to pay attention to Sunday’s actions and body language to understand what he wants to earn his affection and the right to pet him.
During the course of A Shiba Story, you’ll feed, groom, and meet a quirky cast of characters with Sunday as you make lasting memories in this comedic and nostalgic story. Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more.
A Shiba Story Features:
- Enjoy everyday life with a Shiba Inu
- Become a Shiba Sage! Learn to read Sunday’s mood from tail wags, ear wiggles and barks
- Feed, groom, play fetch, and more as you make memories together
- Earn Sunday’s trust to get him to do new tricks like running or wearing silly hats
- Explore a neighborhood based on real San Francisco locales
- Experience a comedic and nostalgic story about the ups and downs of dog ownership
- Meet and play with other dogs (and maybe even a cat)
- You can pet the dog, but you have to work for it