Publisher Versus Evil and the developers from Breadcrumbs studio have revealed the release date of the upcoming action RPG Yaga. The game is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Epic Games Store on November 12th. To celebrate the occasion, the team has shared a new trailer you can find above.
The world of Yaga is a world steeped in Slavic folklore and ancient Pagan beliefs. Featuring a head-bobbing Romanian hip-hop soundtrack from Subcarpați and striking, hand-drawn 2D artwork. Yaga is an authentic love letter to childhood fables from Romanian indie developer, Breadcrumbs Interactive.
- Bludgeon the ancient monsters of Slavic folklore using a vast arsenal of hammers and tools forged by Ivan’s own hands.
- Your actions change Ivan’s story, his reputation, and the upgrades he can choose.
- Experiment in the deep forging system to make weapons like teleporting lightning hammers and hookshot pitchforks.
- Explore the combinations of talismans, magic items, blessings, perks, and curses to fundamentally change how Ivan plays.
- Multiple endings, multiple mission outcomes, random maps, random encounters, and hidden secrets mean Yaga is meant to be played over and over again.
- Ivan’s grandma just wants him to find a wife. Don’t disappoint her!