Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms is an upcoming fantasy RPG by Chris Avellone, Gamera Interactive and All in! Games. The game offers players fast-paced action with a deep narrative, bringing the aRPG dynamics to a new level with skill-based gameplay. Set in a dark, medieval world, Alaloth will allow players to travel among huge cities and small villages across four vast territories, meeting 12 different NPCs that could join them during the hunt, depending on the alignment of the character.
Alaloth is a skill driven game inspired by the souls genre with a very hardcore combat system. We are putting such amazing mechanics in a brand new isometric gameplay, featuring mutilations, executions and spectaular moves in challenging fights with tons of dangerous enemies, ranging from small creatures to huge dragons. You are not going to fight against senseless waves of dumb mobs but you will have to use brain and think about the next move instead of button mashing. All your enemies could kill you if you don’t pay attention.
- The very first isometric souls-like game ever made: instant action, fun and a unique hardcore combat system to master. Intense combat and dungeon diving granted
- In-game editor to customize your character choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests in an ever-changing world that is different in each run
- Local Multiplayer & Coop up to 4 players: group with other players or fight them to get access to the final battle. The glory awaits only the bravest!
- 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs)
- 40+ houses and clans to fight for with their own background, alliances, intrigues. Finish the game once to start your own legacy to write your own history in The Four Kingdoms
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories ready to join or fight you during your journey
- World, lore and character backstories created in collaboration with RPG legend Chris Avellone, providing creative support and feedback on content design
- Beware the dragons