Since its Early Access release, fast-paced aRPG Alaloth received a number of hotfixes and updates aimed to bring the game to its best possible state. Since launch, the developers have been on hand to communicate with the fans and acknowledge questions, reports, comments, etc.
Shortly after the release, the developers have shared that more work will be done with the mouse + keyboard controls. While it currently works and there are a lot of people who enjoy it, there have been plenty of negative comments about the system, including the Steam user reviews. Additionally, the team shared the best way to submit bug reports and ensure it gets the developers’ attention and fixes ASAP.
Last but not least, the game also received a number of fixes with the latest being released today:
- Wold, Elven Charger, Windowolf, now DO HAVE stats working now
- General Navmesh fixes have been done around my different locations in Plamen [cities, PoI, FA]
- Proof reading in progress. Some typos have been fixed too, the stash tutorial has now the correct image and the Respec tutorial now specify that Sanctuaries are the only ones where you can respec, along with your Stronghold.
- Ilzeborth issues preventing him to be responsive during the fight, tentative fix
- A high number of quests making the quest journal scroll broken, fixed
- Champions bhvs have been improved and dodging/parrying have been tweaked making the fights more challenging
- Spectral Codex now properly lootable in Queen’s Rest
- To the Giant World quest now works
- A Mother’s Gift quest now properly working, with marker pointing to Na’Kazkadden instead of The Portcullis
- Smothering Lights Taranath now properly interactable
- The Wedding Planner quest now properly working, wine correctly spawning and lootable
- Primal empty dialogue removed
- Slow Jog quest now properly working
- Way of the Seekers broken steps now restored
- Boon of the Stones, fixed info on where to find Vontag Lhoril
- The Emergence quest fixed, no more wrong markers on world map
- Vendors’ Stocks improved and items added in Nhulbarar and Na’Kazakdden that previously didn’t have the correct items. Rarity level and stats of items still in progress. Expect rarity and values of items and weapons going on changing
- Special FA loot tables are now working (not final loot, but not broken)
- Minor UI fixes
About Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms
Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms is a skill-driven ARPG game inspired by such classics as Baldur’s Gate and Pillars of Eternity. Set in a rich fantasy world, resembling the darkest period of the Middle Ages, the game offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative.
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history. Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey