Jankenteam and Merge Games have announced Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX complete with its price point and release date. The announcement was made earlier today and should thrill fans of the original game that has been missing from the gaming space for nearly 30 years. The first game was initially released on the SEGA Master System in 1986 and this new game brings all of the original content along with modern features and new content that players expect. To celebrate the news, developers sent out a trailer to showcase what players can expect.
Starting June 22, 2021, players will be able to purchase the game for $19.99 via each platform’s specific store or from the official site.
- A Legend Reborn – Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- New Modes – New modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game.
- New Levels – Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original.
- Alternative Boss Fights – New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- Classic Mode – Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels, and functions remain true to the original Master System version.
- New and remastered music – A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!
Check out the Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX official site to learn more.