All in! Games has announced Red Wings: American Aces, a new arcade-like game that, as the name suggests, takes place in the air. This combat game can be played either as a single-player or in local co-op or online with up to 10 players taking it on in competitive PvP matches. It is a direct spinoff of Red Wings: Aces of the Sky.
- Fly online—Test your skills against a max of 9 other players in Last Man Standing, Score Battle, or Time Battle modes or gather your squad of up to 5 pilots and battle other squads in Elimination, Time Team Battle, or Score Team Battle modes
- Fly locally—Play custom games in 3 different modes (Score Battle, Time Battle, and Hide n’ Seek (2 players only)) solo against AI or against another player
- Complete 30 missions in campaign mode—relive the aerial dogfights of WWI and encounter all manner of unexpected challenges (available in local co-op for 1-2 players)
- Upgrade your pilot progression skill tree—develop your pilot skills and rearrange points depending on the mission at hand
- Pilot 15 different warplanes, each with unique skins—stand out in the heat of battle with a plane your enemies won’t soon forget
There is no news about when the game may come out or if it will be launching on other platforms. We do know that it’s “coming soon”.