Ubisoft has announced that the Anno History Collection has launched on Uplay for PC. The collection includes four of the original games that have been updated for play on modern machines. Players will find enhanced graphics, multiplayer features, new save options, and added bonus content.
The Collection includes:
- Anno 1602 AD and the New Adventure expansion
- Anno 1503 AD: The New World and the Treasures, Monsters & Pirates expansion
- Anno 1701 AD and The Sunken Dragon expansion
- Anno: Dawn of Discovery and the Venice expansion
As for improvements made to each game, players can expect:
- Graphics: Thanks to resolutions all the way up to 4K, players’ cities will look better than ever.
- Multiplayer features: Updated and expanded multiplayer functionality including matchmaking.
- Save Compatibility: Players will be able to enjoy all improvements while continuing their save games from the original game versions.
- Other features: Borderless window mode, multi-screen support.
- Bonus content: The Anno History Collection will also offer bonus content including soundtracks and wallpapers, as well as company logos and an ornament for Anno 1800™.
- Anno 1503 Multiplayer: 18 years after the release of the original game, Anno 1503 finally receives an official online-multiplayer mode in this History Edition.
Check out the Anno History Collection on its official site to learn more.