Respawn Entertainment has released a brand new trailer for Season 6 “Boosted” for Apex Legends. The brand new competitive season will be launching on Tuesday, August 18th. The trailer features tons of gameplay action that is centered on what is coming to the Arena on launch.
Some of the Season 6 features include:
- the new Legend “Rampart” who can lay down wicked cover fire via her heavy-mounted turret, Sheila
- the all-new Crafting system
- map changes that alter gameplay “like never before”
- 100 exclusive items including Weapon and Legend skins
- the new Launch Site drop location
- Drill Site replaced by Countdown
- Staging, a smaller Pol drop site
- the Rising Walls mechanic
- new pathways
- scattered remnants of the trail are all over the rails
- a new geyser
- other small improvements and tweaks
The game is currently available for PC via Origin, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Check out the Apex Legends official site to learn more.