When Apex Legends launches Season 7: Ascension on November 4th, it will come with a number of big new features including the brand new Olympus map, a new Legend, the Club system, and much more.
Olympus is a new gravity-defying “utopia” that is ripe for exploration including an industrial underbelly. Players will be able to collect a number of new skins and can check out the Trident hovercraft “for some epic encounters and thrilling chases around the map”.
Other components of being added to the game in Season 7 include:
- A new social feature called “Clubs” that “build a community to squad up for battle”. Players will be able to keep up with clubmates, see what they’ve been up to, and send club-wide party invites. Players will be able to search for Clubs using a variety of filters to find the perfect fit. Players can also create clubs using the same parameters.
- Clubs include ranks (Grunt, Captain, Admin, Owner)
- A Lobby with access to the member list to use to invite individuals or to broadcast full invites.
- A Timeline to see recent events, members joining/leaving, match ranks, etc.
- The Announcement system for club-wide news.
- Club badges
- A new Ranked season
- Horizon, a new Legend
- Steam launch
- The new Ascension Battle Pass
Learn more about Season 7: Ascension by visiting the Apex Legends official site.