ARK players will be able to delve into the love stuff now that ARK: Love Evolved has landed in game. The event runs from now through February 18th and provides players an opportunity to “give dino romance a chance”. Of course, no event is worth its salt without a plethora of in-game goodies to earn along the way.
Players will be able to take part in a number of activities, leverage several experience/drop rate buffs, and earn a number of rewards. These include:
- Six New Chibi-Pets
- Six new Valentine skins:
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Fishing for Love: For the duration of the event, reel in the amorous Coelacanth fish and be showered in candies, some chocolates, and even Chibi-pets!
- Valentine Chocolates: Chocolates can be used to heal your tames or provide a big boost in acquiring new tames!
- Valentine Candies: Candies can be used to give a tamed dinosaur a random coloring!
- New Emote: Flirt Emote
- Wild Event Creature Colors: Red, Magenta, Light Red, and White
- Mate Boosted: Increased breeding rates to 3x (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased player XP rates to 2x
- Increased harvesting rates to 2x
Check out even more details by visiting the ARK: Love Evolved (Survival Evolved) official site.