After successful Kickstarter campaign, Aurum Dust team has announced the release date of its tactical RPG Ash of Gods. The mix between a roguelike RPG, visual novel and online turn-based strategy is coming in March 2018.
Players will have to make many hard choices in their travel through the game world. Would you sacrifice a life of a party member to save the lives of others? Each decision affects the world as well as the plot and can lead to one of 7 unique endings. However, even the death of one of the protagonists does not end the game but will have its consequences.
Some of the Ash of Gods’ features are:
- The game will be available for PC, Xbox, PlayStation 4, Android and iOS devices
- Players can take part in PvE and PvP multiplayer modes
- Limited RNG: only your enemy’s moves will come as a surprise. For the rest, the game is completely devoid of any element of chance. When you use a skill, you will know exactly what it will do and how hard it will strike.
- Everything comes with a price: many abilities cost Health instead of more common Mana. HP and MP are equally important.
- Tactics and Bluffing: cards that can be used in combat come in many varieties and can only be used in a specific round of battle. Some are pretty straightforward. However, others work in complicated ways.
You can find out more on the official site.