After the release of the latest installment in Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed franchise, players have noticed that Valhalla lacks the usual achievements accompanying the Action RPG series. The company’s support revealed that the change was planned to make room for Ubisoft Connect challenges, providing players with various rewards on completion.
Many players let their unhappiness with the new system be known on the official discussion forums. Ubisoft Support staff members then revealed that the previous message had been inaccurate. The team is actively working to enable the system and achievements will be coming at a later point.
Stay tuned to find out more or proceed to the official Ubisoft site to participate in the discussion.
About Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, become Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior from Norway, and embark on the greatest journey. Settle with your clan in the rich lands of England and give your people hope and a reason to fight for. Meet the hidden ones and uncover the mysteries of this new saga… Between wars and secrets, will you claim your place in Valhalla?
- LEAD EPIC RAIDS – Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.
- MERCENARY VIKINGS – Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids
- WRITE YOUR VIKING SAGA – Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- VISCERAL COMBAT SYSTEM – Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.
- A DARK AGE OPEN WORLD – Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- GROW YOUR SETTLEMENT– Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is now available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 & Xbox Series.