With Assassin’s Creed Valhalla sneaking closer to the launch with every day, the developers from Ubisoft have shared a new story trailer to introduce players to the very beginning of Eivor’s journey. Driven from Norway by endless wars and dwindling resources, Eivor’s clan must secure a future among the broken kingdoms of England. During their journey, Eivor will face powerful figures including Saxon kings and the warmongering sons of Ragnar Lothbrok, as well as a mysterious, growing threat to England’s destiny.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be available on November 10, 2020, on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, and Stadia. Valhalla will release on PS5 alongside the launch of the console from November 12th, 2020. The pre-orders are available.
KEY FEATURES OF ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA:
- LEAD EPIC RAIDS – Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.
- MERCENARY VIKINGS – Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids
- WRITE YOUR VIKING SAGA – Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- VISCERAL COMBAT SYSTEM – Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.
- A DARK AGE OPEN WORLD – Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- GROW YOUR SETTLEMENT– Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.