The developers from AtomTeam have announced that ATOM RPG – Trudograd has at last left the Steam Early Access stage and is ready to welcome all comrades into the full release version.
Trudograd is a story-based standalone expansion that takes place in the Central Wastes two years after your adventures in the main game. In it, you will venture into a city that survived the war, to uncover its secrets in a search for a piece of pre-war technology that might just change the world forever.
In ATOM RPG: Trudograd your goal is to travel to a giant post-apocalyptic metropolis that withstood the tests of nuclear obliteration and social collapse. There you must find what is thought to be humanity’s last hope in fending off the menace from outer space!
- Start a new game with a new character OR continue playing as your ATOM RPG character – for this you must make a save file after beating ATOM RPG’s last boss and upload it into Trudograd via a helpful menu;
- Explore a vast open world, containing 40+ hours of gameplay and 45+ populated locations, from a snowy post-apocalyptic megapolis and its outskirts to secret Soviet military bunkers, a large pirate tanker in the frozen sea and a mysterious island, among many more;
- Visit 30+ combat-only locations where you will get to fight tens of foe varieties from mercenaries to merciless mutants;
- Meet 300+ characters, each with a unique portrait and branching dialogue;
- Complete 200+ quests, most with multiple solutions and outcomes;
- Try out our fully voiced visual text quests with branching plots and unique hand made artwork;
- Arm yourself with 100+ models of distinct weaponry with 75+ weapon mods for further customization;
- Protect yourself using any of the 3 unique powered Soviet-style exoskeleton armor suits, with 20+ ways to customize and modify them for any playstyle;