AVerMedia Technologies, Inc. has recently introduced its brand-new line of SonicWave gaming audio solutions. Giving us two headsets, the SonicWave GH335 and the virtual 7.1 surround sound SonicWave GH337 have both been designed to give gamers the most satisfying, immersive experience possible on PC, consoles and even mobile platforms. AVerMedia have paid close attention to previous feedback from the gaming community to ensure the SonicWave line keeps up with the most demanding gaming audio needs.
Both headsets feature oversized 50mm neodymium drivers that deliver powerful sound at a fraction of the weight of regular magnets. The stereo SonicWave GH335 features analog audio and microphone connections and its oversized drivers and closed back design help keep gamers focused on their gaming experience.
The SonicWave GH337 is bundled with the AVerMedia Sound Engine software that brings virtual 7.1 surround sound to the table, giving gamers the tools needed to truly immerse themselves and effectively pinpoint the location of their enemies in popular games like Fortnite Battle Royal and Player Unknown’s Battleground (PUBG). In addition, the SonicWave GH337 features LED lighting on the outer rims adding even more flair to the design.
Both the GH337 and GH335 take full advantage of a rotating, omnidirectional boom microphone. The GH337, however, features an additional, strategically placed microphone featuring the latest noise reduction technology; this allows gamers to communicate more easily and clearly with their teammates for a competitive advantage.
- Tuned Acoustics for Gaming: Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers with 20–20K Hz response, 97±3 dB sensitivity (@ 1 kHz), 32 Ω impedance
- Stay Focused on the Game: Closed-back design puts the game front and center
- Sensitive Microphone: Omnidirectional pickup pattern with a Ø 6.0 x 2.8 mm capsule; ≤ 2200 Ω and 38 ±3 dB sensitivity
- Compatible with all Analog Interfaces: 4-pole 3.5 mm audio jack and 3.5 microphone jack with splitter cable work with PC, PS4™ and Xbox One™ consoles and mobile (some Xbox One controllers may require a stereo adapter; sold separately)
- In-Line Controls: Volume and microphone mute switches
- Lightweight and Comfortable: Only 340 g / 11.9 oz with 2.2 m / 7.2 ft cable
- MSRP: US$59.99
- 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Audio with AVerMedia Sound Engine: Pinpoint your opponents and stay immersed in your surroundings
- High-Quality Audio Specs: Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers with 20–20K Hz response, 97±3 dB sensitivity (@ 1 kHz), 32 Ω impedance
- Dual Microphone for Noise Reduction: Ignore the ambient noise and hear your teammates clearly; omnidirectional pattern with ≤ 2200 Ω impedance and 38 ±3 dB sensitivity
- Supports PC and Latest Consoles via USB 2.0 / 3.0: Including Xbox One™ X and PS4™ Pro
- Full In-line Controls: Volume, microphone mute and LED on/off
- Comfort and Flexibility: 370 g / 13.05 oz weight with 2.2 m / 7.2 ft cable to give you room to move
- MSRP: US$79.99
For more information about AVerMedia Technologies, Inc. and its lineup of products, please visit www.avermedia.com/gaming.
About AVerMedia Technologies
Established in Taiwan in 1990, AVerMedia is a leader in Digital Video and Audio Convergence Technology. The company provides cutting-edge, high-quality audio and video peripherals and professional capturing and streaming solutions. AVerMedia is committed to providing rich experiences in entertainment and communications, delivered via innovative and environmentally-friendly solutions. The company is highly involved in the community and social responsibilities, and partners with ODMs for the development of AVerMedia’s technologies for integrated applications.