Cloud M1 has announced that its “2.5D clown-themed platformer” Ayo the Clown will be heading for PC and Nintendo Switch starting July 28th. To showcase gameplay and features, developers have released a brand new trailer. It promises viewers a look at “wacky sights and crazy conundrums” as Ayo journeys through the game world looking for his precious pooch.
Game features include –
- Unique Platforms- The most important part of any platform game. Each stage has a unique theme and interesting platforms to ensure gaming is fun and not repetitive because Ayo is not the kind of clown to make the same old jokes over and over again. His jokes get better each time.
- Huge Bosses and loads of enemies- Take on bosses bigger than life itself and prove that clowns are much tougher than they seem. Don’t be fooled by Ayo’s sweet demeanor!
- Weapons – Tanks, helicopters, dinosaurs, toy hammers, balloon swords, water balloons, you name it. They can help uncover hidden places, extinguish the fire, defeat enemies, prank your friends…etc.
- Skills- Head stomps, wall jumps, slope slides, and many more, Ayo sure has a lot of tricks up his sleeve.
- Side Quests- There’s plenty of side quests you can take on in Town or along your journey, so be prepared for some surprising rewards.
- Collectibles- Can you find and collect all the hidden items throughout the game? Rubber chicken and fart bag anyone?
Check out the Ayo the Clown official site to learn more.