During the latest Panel From Hell, the developers from Larian have been on hand to reveal the new patch coming to cRPG Baldur’s Gate 3. The team is back with the announcement that Patch 5 is now available!
Here are some new additions arriving with the patch:
- Added new scenes expanding on Shadowheart’s mysterious artefact.
- Added new recruitment scenes with Shadowheart.
- Additional reactivity from Shadowheart when she approves of you.
- Added Background Goals – Now every character will have their own series of secret miniquests based on their Background and for each you complete you’ll receive an Inspiration Point up to a maximum of 4.
- Added new camp scene with Scratch and the owlbear cub.
- Added Point and Click character responses.
- Added 12 new magic items in loot and quest rewards.
Check out the Steam announcement for the entire patch note list. And remember, Shadowheart disapproves!
About Baldur’s Gate 3:
Gather your party, and return to the Forgotten Realms in a tale of fellowship and betrayal, sacrifice and survival, and the lure of absolute power.
Mysterious abilities are awakening inside you, drawn from a Mind Flayer parasite planted in your brain. Resist, and turn darkness against itself. Or embrace corruption, and become ultimate evil.
From the creators of Divinity: Original Sin 2 comes a next-generation RPG, set in the world of Dungeons and Dragons.