THQ Nordic and King Art Games have announced that their turn-based strategy/sci-fi opera Battle Worlds: Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch and will be available on June 11th, digitally and in retail stores for an SRP of €29.99 | $29.99 | £26.99.
Will our children and grandchildren still play Battle Worlds: Kronos in a few decades? We don’t know yet, but if they do, they will know the game was on Nintendo Switch and offered great features like touch screen controls and new maps, specially designed for the hot seat local multiplayer mode.
Players can look forward to three huge campaigns taking place over 60 hours of gameplay in total, fight against the challenge of a strong AI, command a wide range of ground, air and sea units.
- Strong opponents, long playtime – Prepare to fight epic battles against tough AI enemies in three huge campaigns, with over 60 hours of gameplay. Includes the full DLC-campaign ‘Trains’!
- An epic war from two perspectives – Experience the two sides of a battle while making use of multiple combat styles, from dominating a civilization with epic tactical warfare, to saving your planet from superior military forces with clever guerrilla tactics.
- Easy to learn, hard to master – hone your tactical hex-field mind, test and train your strategic skills in various ‘Challenge Maps’.
- Hot-Seat Multiplayer – Battle your friends in local multiplayer sessions on new maps especially created for this mode.
- Enjoy the story – New integrated difficulty settings will let you enjoy the story without being strangled by the strong AI.