Nintendo has released a 30-second trailer to whip people into a frenzy about the forthcoming arrival of Bayonetta 2 on Switch. The game is heading to Switch starting February 16th. As a reminder, anyone purchasing B2 will receive a download code for the first game as well as an “exclusive local multiplayer mode and amiibo functionality”.
Bayonetta 2 on Switch
Wield wild weapons and execute deadly moves—like the powerful Umbran Climax—to take out angels and demons in this breathtaking action game. You can even team up with friends in 2-player online or local wireless co-op fights (additional accessories required; sold separately.)
Bayonetta is a butt-kicking, havoc-wreaking witch who wields sweet weapons like pistols, whips, hammers, flamethrowers, and poison bows. But it’s not just about brawn—it’s also about style. Bayonetta is deadly but sleek, with moves like Witch Time that slows down time itself, and the all-new Umbran Climax—a special magic attack that summons Infernal Demons to devastate enemies. The Bayonetta™ 2 game also features an online and local wireless 2-player cooperative mode where players bet halos on their performance and work together to amplify their sass, cause destruction, and score some riches.
- She’s foxy and sassy and is a butt-kicking witch who’s back to wreak havoc
- Wield stylish moves and deadly weapons—like a poison bow and flamethrowers
- Use magic to execute Umbran Climax and summon Infernal Demons to do your bidding
- Team up with other players in the 2-player Tag Climax co-op mode via local wireless or online (additional accessories required; sold separately)
- The original Wii U version of Bayonetta game is now on the Nintendo Switch system—included with the packaged version as a pack-in digital download code