Bethesda has a new to introduce a new feature to the Fallout 76 community. The premium subscription model, or “Fallout 1st”, offers players a number of monthly perks and additional features. Players can choose from two options:
- $12.99 per month
- $99.99 per year
Players will receive a pretty decent set of options per month:
- Private Worlds hosting for up to eight players.
- A Scrapbox that can hold unlimited crafting components.
- A Survival Tent placeable that becomes a travel point and includes Stash, Sleeping Bag, and more basic options.
- Players receive 1,650 Atoms (premium currency) per month to spend in the Atomic Shop.
- Ranger Armor Outfit is exclusive to members.
- The Icons & Emotes Pack contains unique icons and emotes exclusive to members.
One interesting note about Private Worlds: Only the host of the Private World needs to be a “Fallout 1st” member. Non-members can join the host’s world. Visitors can remain in the world as long as they wish even if the host leaves. On logging out, however, they cannot rejoin the Private World unless the host has reopened the server.
“Private worlds will continue to evolve with new features such as expanded building areas, increased C.A.M.P. budgets, and Workshop persistence. We’ve also received a lot of questions about playing Fallout 76 with mods and this, too, is something we’re excited to add to private worlds in the future.”
Read the full Fallout 76 post on the Bethesda official site.