The Dead by Daylight team has posted a lengthy new development update and offers readers a look at what they can expect to come to the game as 2021 marches on. Developers have a robust plan to update nearly every aspect of the game including graphics, UI, characters, matchmaking, and much more.
Here’s the barebones look at what DBD features will be receiving updates this year:
- The Clown will be changed in the coming Mid-Chapter.
- The HUD will be rebuilt from the ground up including Hook Counter & Progress, Character Portraits, and UI Scale options.
- Survivor locomotion animations will be tweaked.
- Matchmaking Rating and Rank Rewards will be altered to re-enable skill-based matchmaking.
- A general graphics update will be deployed.
- Miscellaneous updates will be incoming including changes to The Wraith, The Trapper, and deep wound adjustments.
Check out the Dead by Daylight developer video diary and/or head to the official site to learn more.