Pearl Abyss has announced that Black Desert Mobile will finally make its worldwide debut on December 11th. The mobile MMORPG will be available on both iOS and Android devices on launch. The game will support several languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese and Chinese Traditional languages
Developers have also announced that over three million players have preregistered and that the preregistration site remains open. Those who choose to sign up ahead of launch will receive a free copy of Black Desert for either console or PC.
The mobile version will feature the same gameplay elements that are found in the console and PC version as well as some new gameplay features.
- Character Classes – Choose from five classes: Warrior, Ranger, Giant, Witch, or Valkyrie. Pick from masters of melee combat to those who attack from afar with range, or select a magic-based class for offensive and defensive skills.
- Combat – Explore a deep combat system that allows players to experience the same core action of Black Desert on their mobile phone.
- Customization – Discover your potential through a detailed character creation system. Design a unique adventurer by choosing from five classes and distinct skill sets to reflect your personal playstyle.
- Life Skills – Hone your skills by fishing, gathering, trading, horse breeding, and camp managing your way to riches.
- Leveling – Grow your character’s strength with different attributes including Equipment Enhancement, Accessories, the Black Spirit, and various Pets.
- In-Depth Gameplay – In-game systems offer an immersive gameplay experience, such as social guilds, weather changes, a real-time marketplace, and environment. Black Spirit Mode, which enables Adventurers to continue their game and get rewards without network connection, even if the app is completely turned off.
Learn more about Black Desert Mobile at the links provided above.