Netmarble has announced that Blade & Soul Revolution is coming to mobile devices in 2021. To celebrate the announcement of the open-world RPG, developers released a trailer that examines the story, artwork, and key features of the game. In addition, a new microsite has been launched to provide more information about the game that is inspired by the PC MMORPG Blade & Soul.
Here’s some of what we know:
- NCSoft is working with Netmarble to bring Revolution to mobile devices.
- It’s an open-world RPG based on the Blade & Soul MMO.
- It features “breathtaking cinematic stories of revenge”.
- The game is an eastern-fantasy world.
- It’ll feature 3D graphics and large scale content.
- The Unreal Engine 4 is the backbone of the game.
- Players will find massive real-time faction battles.
- The game will be free to play with in-app purchases.
- It will launch for both iOS and Android devices later in 2021.
“The Netmarble team could not be more thrilled to work with NCSoft once again to create the definitive mobile edition of their long-running Blade & Soul,” said Andy Kang, Executive Producer of Netmarble. “Our success of Lineage 2: Revolution really showed a strong demand for full-featured MMORPG experiences players can easily pick-up and play anywhere around the world, and we are eager to continue that success with Blade & Soul Revolution’s upcoming launch.”
According to the official Facebook page, pre-registration for the game begins this week.
Check out the Blade & Soul Revolution official site to learn more.