Looking for new quarantine games to play? Look no further than Ronimo Games’ multiplayer dungeon crawler, Blightbound. The game has officially entered Steam Early Access and is sporting a sweet discount for early adopters.
Players choose one of three available roles (Assassin, Warrior, or Mage) and set off to explore hand-crafted dungeons to take on “mystical and monstrous enemies”. No credible dungeon crawler is worth its salt without epic loot to collect along the way and this one’s no exception. Players fight to recover valuable loot and work and rescue heroes that will expand their personal roster of available characters to play.
- Blightbound is an ever-expanding game with new dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use, and new loot to retrieve with planned free updates for the community.
- Collect over 20 unique heroes, each with their own skillset, passive abilities, and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfilling bounties, and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and the precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilities that charge by fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
- A stunning mix of hand-painted characters and real-time 3D models and lighting effects.
Be sure to check out our preview of the game to see why we said, “Holy heck, I’m excited for this game. The world-building of Blightbound is right up my alley, and I’m so excited to learn more about the character’s stories as we progress through the various stages and levels. Supposedly, there are 20 characters you can unlock, so once you can choose your character, you’ll have tons of variety after you find them.”
Head to the Blightbound Steam page to learn more.