Developer Ronimo Games and publisher Devolver Digital have launched the multiplayer dungeon crawler Blightbound on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Group up with other heroes and face the abominations of the blight together!
“Blightbound’s full release has arrived! Along with it, there are a host of changes, improvements, fixes, and more! Unlock 3 new heroes: Wretch – a mysterious Warrior! Karue – an Assassin on a mission. Ziram – a heavily armoured Mage! A new boss in a new dungeon, which act as the end game of Blightbound’s story. A bunch of new items, including community items!”
Explore handcrafted dungeons, fight a terrifying cadre of mystical and monstrous enemies, grab valuable loot and recover fallen heroes to expand your roster of available warriors. Each player will fulfill a specific role on the team – warrior, assassin, or mage – to overcome colossal bosses and solve clever puzzles.
Can you collect and complete all the challenges, and conquer the Blight once and for all?
- Blightbound is an ever expanding game with new dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use, and new loot to retrieve with planned free updates for the community.
- Collect unique heroes, each with their own skill set, passive abilities, and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfill bounties, and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilites that charge from fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
- Stunning mix of hand-painted characters and realtime 3D models and lighting effects.