Rockstar has announced the release of the highly-anticipated Red Dead Online content expansion, Blood Money. Think of Blood Money as bringing a bit of Grand Theft Auto Online into the Old West. In Blood Money, players will be able to take part in the criminal underworld of the RDO version of the Old West with new systems to explore, new rewards to collect, and new bonuses to discover.
Here are some of the new features players can expect to find in Blood Money:
- Visiting contacts supplied by Martelli opens up Crimes, a range of cloak-and-dagger coach hold-ups to multi-stage robberies. Crimes can be completed solo or in a Posse. Players will be collecting Capitale to return to Martinelli which might include hidden chests or even the remains of unfortunates who’ve met their demise. In Free Roam, players can find unlocked Homesteads and vulnerable Camps that are primed to be robbed. His Fence will even supply a Hired Gun Kit with everything a budding criminal could possibly need.
- Get enough Capitale for Martelli opens up Opportunities that appear periodically and involve multiple stages to collect information, weakening politicians, and much more. The first Opportunity will start July 13th.
- The Quick Draw Club is a series of four passes that come in consecutive installments. Purchasing each allows players to unlock rewards, bonuses, and items as well as a few perks along the way. Passes cost 25 Gold Bars each which can be earned back by completing the Pass’s 25 Ranks.
- Sill and Satchel Pamphlets will become available from the Fence. These include the ability to unlock Fast Travel from a Wilderness Camp. Outfits from past Outlaw Passes will be making a return.
- Weekly events
- Free drinks at all saloons all week
- In-game store discounts from 30-40% off an array of items
- Subscription-free PlayStation gameplay from now through July 26th
Check out the Red Dead Online official site to learn more about Blood Money.