Retro-publisher Ziggurat Interactive has announced that Femme Fatale BloodRayne is back! BloodRayne: Terminal Cut & BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut, the enhanced PC versions of the classic third-person vampire-themed action-RPGs, are coming this November.
These two enhanced versions will be available on Steam and GOG.com on November 20, 2020, and will feature many improvements for PC players. All current owners of Steam and GOG versions of BR & BR2 will receive the Terminal Cut versions for free.
“The response was tremendous when we announced that we had taken over stewardship of the BloodRayne series,” said Wade Rosen, President of Ziggurat Interactive. “Fans have been asking what’s next for the series, and now we’re excited to show off the great work that’s been done by Terminal Reality on the first two titles.”
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160)
- Improved rendering with up to 4x anti-aliasing
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Support for modern gamepads (XInput controller support)
- Improvements to lighting at engine level, plus fully reprocessed lighting data
- Engine improvements to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Localizations include:
- BloodRayne: Fully voiced with localized interfaces in English, French, Italian, Spanish
- BloodRayne 2: Localized interface and subtitles for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Optimized for Windows 10