With a little over one week away from the release of Call of Duty: WWII, Sledgehammer Games continues to share more information about the game. In the recent blog post, the developers’ team has shared several updates from the beta, some additional features, minimum & recommended system requirements as well as the pre-download date. Players can start the pre-download of the game later today through Steam.
The team has also thanked the participants of the Beta stage for their great feedback and shared what they were hard at work on before the launch:
- The Anti-Cheating & Hacking systems have been strengthened for the launch and are ready to be deployed with the release of the game.
- The developers have made great improvements in regards to performance
- The team has also increased the FOV slider range further for most aspect ratios
Following the beta, Sledgehammer Games updated the PC Specs. Here are the new system requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
HDD: 90 GB HD space
Recommended PC Specs:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 / GTX 1060 @ 6GB or AMD Radeon™ R9 390 / AMD RX 580
Minimum PC Specs:
- CPU: CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
We’re all incredibly excited for next week’s launch. We’re going to keep up the dialogue across a variety of channels – for our PC fans, look for us to engage on Reddit and Steam as things get even busier once we launch. And for everyone, as always, you can follow Sledgehammer Games and Call of Duty on Twitter.
You can find the full text of the blog post including the additional features on the official site.