The developers from Infinity Ward have unlocked the Solo mode in Battle Royale Call of Duty: Warzone. Right now you can choose it in the menu and drop into Verdansk by your lonesome without meddling teammates ruining your game or saving your opponent when you already had them.
Will you try to conquer Verdansk all by your lonesome or do you prefer doing it in style with your friends having your back?
Take Verdansk on by yourself.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) March 17, 2020
Up to 150 players can be stalking each other through the dense and sprawling map. Warzone is a game-changer packed with non-stop and endless action that’s free-to-play and free-for-everyone.
- In Battle Royale, fight to be the last squad standing while escaping the deadly gas in the swiftly closing circle with up to 150 players.
- In Plunder, the race is on to collect the most in-match Cash by looting across the map, taking down enemies to steal their Cash, and completing in-match Contracts.
Warzone takes place in Verdansk, an expansive city with multiple named zones and well over 300 points of interest. Each zone features distinct landmarks like the Gorengard Lumber Yard or the Gora Dam; the zones take place across different environment types like cities and rural areas for unique engagements. Change up your drop location in each match to get a better lay of the land and take advantage of what Verdansk has to offer.
If you need to get somewhere fast in Warzone, the best method is a vehicle. There are five vehicles all with varying levels of protection, speed, seating, and off-roading capability. Each vehicle has a health meter and when it reaches zero, the vehicle explodes and flames out:
- ATV – two seater, provides minimal protection, good at offroading, fast.
- Tactical Rover – four seater, provides minimal protection, solidly fast, solid at off-roading.
- SUV – four seater, provides good protection, medium speed, not ideal for off-roading.
- Cargo Truck – holds the squad plus equipment, excellent protection, not for off-roading, slowest.
- Helicopter – four seater, decent coverage, flies.