Graffiti Games and Deli Interactive have announced that Camp Canyonwood is now available in Steam early access for PC. Players will have the opportunity to try to bring the camp back to its glory days as they operate a struggling summer camp. Activities include building and managing the camp while simultaneously teaching each summer’s residents fishing, archer, and more. What summer camp would be worth its salt without a few dangers lurking? Both natural and supernatural dangers await, and it’s up to players to protect their charges.
- Camp activities include fishing, archery, stargazing, bug catching, rock collecting, wood chopping, hiking, exploration, and wildflower collecting. More are planned for the full release.
- Each camper has a unique look and personality. Learn about them and monitor their health and happiness. If they’re unhappy (or missing), their parents may not pay at summer’s end!
- Use profits from successful camper management to improve the campground with new decorations and accommodations.
- In addition to various tent and cabin options, there are dozens of collectible items, ranging from practical things like grills for cooking to cosmetic decorations like statues and watch towers.
- Experience the great outdoors, including interactions with fierce predators, chubby raccoons, and many different kinds of animals, bugs, flowers, and precious stones.
- Complete donation quests from the camp staff to unlock new items to purchase.
- Nothing strange ever happens at Camp Canyonwood. Especially things like ghosts and UFOs.
Check out the Camp Canyonwood Steam page for more and to leverage a sweet 20% discount.