The developers from Moon Moose and publisher tinyBuild have shared a new gameplay/story trailer of the business simulator Cartel Tycoon. Set in the fictionalized 80s Latin America, Cartel Tycoon tells the story of a time during which the cocaine took over the US and the whole world. Ridiculously rich drug kingpins rule their glorious empires while creating thousands of jobs, but at the same time maelstrom of violence envelops this criminal world.
Build an empire of drug production and smuggling chains while dealing with rival cartels, your rogue lieutenants, state authorities, and public opinion. Deal in marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine and legal goods disguising your drug trade. Conquer neighboring regions and send profits climbing to unlock new upgrade paths and powerful research opportunities. Adapt on the fly to procedurally generated events.
Cartel Tycoon Key features
- Grow a drug empire in the late ‘80s, dealing in marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine and other goods
- Tycoon action on an epic scale with dozens of upgrade paths and endless strategic combinations
- Run huge logistical systems of your farms, labs, warehouses, workshops, research centers, and delivery lines
- Death is inevitable but lieutenants with unique traits take over for the drug lord before them
- Evade the authorities and square off against rival cartels on the path to profit
- Procedurally generated story and roguelike action for endless replayability
- Original soundtrack captures the era with the psychedelic and Latin American influences