On April 22, Niebla Games, a Chilean indie game developer, introduced their upcoming collectible card game entitled Causa: Voices of the Dusk. In development for years, the game will be brought to PC, Xbox One, and PS4 and promises unique gameplay mechanics and original content.
In a vast, exotic fantasy world, players will fill the role of one of several powerful leaders working to ensure the prevalence of their faction’s ideals. Providing different paths to victory, this free-to-play CCG will offer fast-paced gameplay using a wide array of strategies in either Duel or Story modes.
Causa: Voices of the Dusk Main Features
- Original gameplay with unique mechanics
- Different paths to victory
- Pledge allegiance or build your own strategy
- Collect Leaders, cards, gameplay backgrounds and more
- Explore a vast narrative world in Story Mode
Causa: Voices of the Dusk will offer cross-platform capabilities and will be entering Closed Beta for PC in May.
To sign up for the beta click this link.
To visit the new Steam Store page, go here!