It’s Shark Week in the US and Tripwire Interactive is celebrating with a free DLC for its “summer blockbuster, open-world, action-RPG (aka ShARkPG)” Maneater. All players will receive the Tiger Shark Adaptation named after the legendary Tiger Shark that has been referred to as the “garbage can of the sea”. With this adaptation, players will enjoy extra nutrients when eating prey and a nifty striped cosmetic upgrade. The free DLC is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store.
Check out the Maneater official site to learn more.
- Eat: Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare shark loot to evolve past what nature intended.
- Explore The Gulf: Explore seven large regions, including bayous of the gulf coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean, and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Evolve Into a Legend: Unlock and equip various Evolutions that improve and enhance your shark as you progress through the campaign.
- Unique Story: Play through a full narrative, story-based campaign narrated by Chris Parnell (Rick and Morty, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock) and set against the backdrop of a reality TV show.
- Diverse, Compelling Combat: Battle fierce wildlife including other apex predators or fight against various types of human hunters ranging from town drunks all the way up to the Coast Guard.