The developers from PlayWing have released the first in the series of video dev diaries dedicated to Century: Age of Ashes, announced during The Game Awards 2020.
Century: Age of Ashes is a multiplayer dragon battle game. Customize your dragon, dive into the arena and compete to become a legendary Dragoneer. Burn your enemies and rule the skies! Dive into the arena alone or with friends and fight for your survival! Three varied game modes ranging from 3v3 to 6v6v6 await you: Carnage, Survival and Raid.
- Carnage: A 6v6 killing spree with special power ups appearing in the arena to unleash hell on your opponents. It’s Team Deathmatch, Dragon riders style!
- Survival: A Last Team Standing mode where up to 18 players divide into 3 teams (6v6v6). Respawn is limited and can only be done through ally rescue!
- Raid: A unique mode in which two teams clash over possession of the flag. Gain points by flying through special gates around the arena while holding the flag!
Century: Age of Ashes Features:
- Choose Your Class – Experience different play styles with 3 unique classes, each with their own abilities! Shield and disorient as the Windguard, track and destroy as the Marauder, or stealth and trap as the Phantom.
- Full Customization – Gain experience as you play and unlock awesome skins to customize your dragon and its rider! Don’t worry, these items are purely cosmetic and offer no advantage in battle.
- Free To Play – Century: Age of Ashes is completely free-to-play. In order to keep the experience fair and equitable, in-game purchases are purely cosmetic. Battles are won by skill and teamwork alone.
Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more.