With the release of the game coming closer each day, Funcom continues sharing new information and teasing the exciting player base. This time the new Conan Exiles trailer is dedicated to the journey the players will go through in this unforgiving virtual world.
Some of Conan Exiles features:
- A vast open world full of danger and opportunity. Discover ancient cultures, ruins and dungeons scattered around the burning desert, snow-capped mountains, suffocating swamps and much more.
- Stay warm, cool yourself down, drink and eat, weather scouring sandstorms, prevent your mind from being corrupted when exploring dark dungeons, and battle vicious monsters to stay alive.
- Harvest resources to craft tools and weapons, then build anything from a small home to entire cities piece by piece. Build walls, traps, elevators, and more, then deck out your creations with a wide variety of different furniture, crafting stations, and NPC guards.
- Wage war against your enemies, use siege weapons and explosives and see their walls crumble to dust, then unleash your savage fury in violent and brutal combat.
- Play alone locally or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. You can also host your own server and invite others to join you.
You can find out more about the game by visiting the official site or the project’s Steam page. Conan Exiles is coming to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on May 8. Currently, you can pre-order the game on all platforms in standard or Collector’s Edition form.
The limited Collector’s Edition is the ultimate box of goodies for the most devoted fans of Conan Exiles and the barbarian himself. It includes:
- 15 cm polyresin figurine of Conan
- Full-color custom print comic book
- Three Conan soundtrack CDs
- Full-color print artbook
- Full-color print world map
- Six digital Conan comic books from Dark Horse Comics
- Digital pen-and-paper Conan RPG rulebook from Modiphius
- “The Coming of Conan” eBook