Developers Dreams Uncorporated and SYCK as well as as publisher Modus Games have shared an extended gameplay trailer for the upcoming RPG Cris Tales. The video demonstrates how players’ decisions impact the world.
Cris Tales is a Colombian love-letter to classic JRPGs where past, present and future are brought together on one screen. Players can use Crisbell’s amazing ability to slip between time periods, aiding citizens across Crystallis’ kingdoms and pushing enemies to specific points in time for an upper hand in battle.
Cris Tales Key Features:
- A Love Letter to Classic JRPGs – Inspired by timeless JRPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Valkyrie Profile, and modern classics like Bravely Default and Persona 5, meet and recruit a unique cast of teammates, challenge myriad enemies, and make your way through an expansive world.
- Experience the Past, Present, and Future Simultaneously – Peer into and learn from the past, decide on actions in the present, and alter the course of the future in ways that will reshape the world dynamically depending on the choices you make.
- Master Strategic Turn-Based Combat – Warp your enemies into the past or future, synchronize attacks for enhanced group abilities, and master the timing of attack and defense to go beyond your party’s limits in combat.
- Uncover a Fascinating Story & Characters – The Empress’ plot to destroy the world is complex and layered. Use your wits and recruit powerful allies throughout the world to uncover and undo her multi-faceted web and make your way to the True Ending of this enchanting tale.
- Discover a Beautiful World – Climb aboard an airship or boat and traverse this handcrafted, dark fairytale world. From the shining kingdom of Crystallis to the slums of Saint Clarity, discover each unique location and shape its future.