Team17 and NExT Studios have announced that roguelike adventure with RPG elements Crown Trick is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 31st, 2021. The game arrived last year on Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
Crown Trick welcomes players to The Nightmare Realm as they guide protagonist Elle on a perilous journey through procedurally generated dungeons, carefully navigating unique enemies and traps that only move when Elle does thanks to the unique synchronous turn-based mechanic.
Enter a labyrinth that moves as you move, where mastering the elements is key to defeating enemies and uncovering the mysteries of this underground world. With a new experience awaiting every time you enter the dungeon, let the power bestowed by the crown guide you in this challenging adventure!
CROWN TRICK FEATURES:
- A totally new approach to strategy roguelike gameplay;
- Synchronous turn-based combat, where each move is full of possibilities and each battle is a challenge;
- Explore the atmospheric dungeons of different settings and try your best to survive until the end;
- Build your own unique combat style and choose from the variety of 40+ active skills, 60+ passive abilities, 30+ usable items, 170+ special relics;
- Slay 100+ different monsters wielding 9 unique types of weapons or up to 120+ individual weapons in total;
- Dare to challenge more than 10+ powerful bosses;
- Solve 60+ mysterious challenges and puzzles;
- Experience randomly generated dungeons, weapons, relics, items, and challenges each time you start your journey;
- Reveal all the secrets and find the truth hidden behind the Nightmare Realm;