With only a few days left until the release of Crysis Remastered, the developers from Crytek have shared a new tech trailer for the game, rendered natively in 8K resolution.
The Remaster is upgraded with high-quality textures up to 8K resolution, Global Illumination (SVOGI), state-of-the-art depth of field, new light settings, motion blur, Ray tracing – for the first time on consoles – and much more for a major visual upgrade.
Only one question remains: can your PC run Crysis?
Crysis Remastered is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One on 18th September 2020.
About Crysis Remastered:
“We are excited to be working on the Crysis franchise again, and to bring all the Crysis fans a remaster worthy of their passion for the game,” said Crytek CEO Avni Yerli. “It’s an exciting opportunity to be able to bring Crysis back to PCs and current consoles – even Nintendo Switch! – so that a whole new generation of players can experience the thrill of a battle in the Nanosuit.
- Suit up: Your Nanosuit’s speed, strength, armor, and cloaking allow creative solutions for every kind of fight.
- Adapt: In an ever-changing environment, adapt your tactics to dominate on battlefields ranging from frozen jungle to alien environments.
- Customize: A huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over play style, with options ranging from the experimental to the alien.
- Conquer: Life-like enemy AI require a strategic and flexible playstyle, as new challenges – including a zero-g battlefield– require players to take the offensive and be proactive.
- Explore: Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles, and using the environment itself against your enemies.