The developers from CD Projekt RED have published the patch notes for update 1.23 to Cyberpunk 2077, now available on PC, consoles, and Google Stadia. The patch adds over 60 various changes to the game, including quest fixes, audio & graphics adjustments, and more.
Follow the link above to find the full list of changes. Additionally, the company has revealed that CP2077 will be returning to PlayStation Store on June 21st.
- Fixed an issue where after killing a NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.
- Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack phases.
- Fixed an issue where dropping a NPC’s body caused too much destruction.
- Cataresist cyberware should now work properly.
- Fixed Johnny’s spectral appearance in various quests.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
- Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.
Stability and performance
- Numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics and gameplay systems.
- Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).
- Various console CPU optimizations.
- Memory and I/O improvement leading to fewer instances of NPCs with identical appearances spawning in the same area, and to improved streaming.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280×720 resolution.
- Fixed an issue where toggling the Windowed and Fullscreen modes with Alt+Enter made the game appear unresponsive.
- [Steam] Changing language settings to default will now set it to the language of the Steam client.
- A popup message asking to verify integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.
- Fixed an issue where signing out during a scene fade-out could result in the game being partially unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where the Pause Menu would open again on its own if the Xbox guide and the Pause Menu were closed in quick succession.
ABOUT CYBERPUNK 2077:
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia. Check out the review from our own Ed Orr!