The developers from CD Projekt have released hotfix 1.05 for Cyberpunk 2077, aimed at fixing the game’s issues. The update is now out on PlayStation and Xbox systems, with the PC version following at a later date.
The hotfix fixes a variety of problems with the game’s quests such as Jackie despawning during The Pickup or The Heist, blocking progress during I Fought the Law and more. Additionally, changes were made to visuals, gameplay, stability and UI.
- Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
- Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
- Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
- Corrected the look of several vehicles.
- [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
- [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
- Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
- Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.
Check out the official site for the full list of changes.