Phoenix Labs has announced the release of Dauntless: Reforged, a new way for Slayers to engage with the game. Reforged introduces new open-world gameplay elements and retools the progression and story.
Here are the most notable features:
- A new way to hunt: Hunting Grounds. Hunting Grounds is Dauntless’ biggest and most ambitious hunt type yet, designed from the ground up to provide players with an endless amount of content and activities to take part in. Hunting Grounds offers 18 handcrafted islands to explore, brimming with flora, fauna, treasures to discover, and fearsome Behemoths.
- New progression system: Slayer’s Path. The Slayer’s Path is an all-new branching progression system that lets you determine your path through the Shattered Isles.
- Upgrade your weapons using the new Reforge system to unlock new passive bonuses. Further, upgrade your weapons using a Power Surge. Power surging lets you take a single weapon or piece of gear and push it beyond its normal power limits — permanently.
- Soar through the skies with gliders, arriving in the Hunting Grounds when Dauntless Reforged launches.
- Explore the Cold Front Hunt Pass, filled with Frostwarden-themed items including two armor sets on the Elite Track.
You can check out the full update notes by visiting the Dauntless: Reforged official site.