Dead By Daylight has finally brought crossplay to its 4vs1 horror game. The new feature is enabled for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store. At this point, the mobile version of DbD is not available for crossplay.
Here are a few pertinent facts:
- console mouse and keyboard support is not planned at the current time
- cross-progression is not yet enabled but devs will communicate more about it as it nears release
- to enjoy crossplay, players will need to be on the same version of the game and have the same content installed
- in-game chat is not available for console players
- crossplay can be disabled
- players can identify which players are on which platform thanks to an icon by their name
- the reporting system will function normally
Check out the full blog post and FAQ by visiting the Dead by Daylight official site.