This week AY Games announced the forthcoming Deck Of Ashes, a single-player rogue-lite RPG with deck-building mechanics. Developed and published by AY Games, Deck of Ashes is a procedurally-generated turn-based RPG where players must explore the world as they track down powerful cards in order to forge a powerful “Battle Deck”. This is a hardcore game though, as losing a battle means having to start anew!
In Deck of Ashes, players will find themselves scouring a grim fantasy world in search of combat cards, supplies, and other resources – all while battling against some of the vilest beasts the cursed land has to offer. While collecting cards to outfit their deck with a band of ruthless antiheroes, players will choose their champion — each of whom has a unique card deck — and take on the world, one intense encounter after another eventually leading up to a battle with the ultimate evil, the Ash Curse.
About Deck Of Ashes
Developed and published by AY Games, Deck Of Ashes is a single-player rogue-lite RPG with deck-building mechanics. Deck Of Ashes is planned for Steam Early Access in April with a full release planned for later in 2019. Key features include:
- Build Power-Fueled Decks: Test your wit and your strategic mettle with powerful Battle Decks, each crafted with unique combat cards that deal staggering combos and unforgiving effects.
- Eerily Wonderful Environments: Explore and navigate a completely hand-drawn cursed landscape with dangers lurking in every shadow.
- A Biome (and Monster) for Every Occasion: Discover unique biomes, each harbouring different monster types.
- Stayin’ Alive, Stayin’ Alive: Enjoy an ever-changing, new experience each game with procedurally generated realms waiting to devour the next unwary traveler.
- No Mercy for the Weary: Mistakes are unacceptable, death is forever — without the use of dark magic, once you die, you’re gone for good.
For more information, visit aygamesco.com.