Demon Slayer is coming to Ninjala as part of a massive collaboration event, and just in time for the title’s first birthday.
After one year of live high kicking action, Ninjala birthday celebrations are due to start soon and it appears that the colorful online battler is popping some serious streamers with a new collaboration event featuring the hit anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Running from 19 July to 30 August, players will be able to do battle, accept challenges, and pick up new outfits, gums, and more all based on series regulars Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Rengoku.
Demon Slayer Highlights
- Avatar Outfits: dress up as Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, Muzan Kibutsuji, and more
- Ninja-Gums: slice through your opponents like Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Rengoku, and other members of the Demon Slayer Corps with these weapon skins
- Emotes: express yourself in style with First Form: Water Surface Slash, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash, Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun, and more
- Gum Utsusemi: morph into Tanjiro, Nezuko, Giyu, Rengoku, Muzan, and more
- Tournament: sharpen your skills for this special Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba competition that rewards players with special IPPON Decorations, Emotes, and Ninja-Gum
In addition to the Demon Slayer action, an anniversary campaign will begin on 25 June. Running until 7 July, this set of events will provide 1,000 Jala: free for everyone who logs in anytime during the event period, as well as opening the 1st Anniversary celebration sale, making the Story Pack: Chapter 1 & 2 available for $0.99 until July 6.
The very first Anniversary Cup follows this campaign, taking place on 17 July. This special tournament rewards all participants with a sticker, but the top four players will earn a unique IPPON Decoration and Emote along the way. If you reckon you can out ninja your opponent then mark your calendar!
- New Stage: Sphinx Valley, a desert guarded by Set-Drones which grant special abilities when defeated
- 2 Gum Weapons: Yo-yos designed for close combat—get close and personal with Extreme Motor and DJ Scratch
- New Shinobi Card: max out your S-Energy Gauge with Last Spurt, which will not deplete towards the end of a match
- Shinobi Shop: Select Shop and Trend Shop combined
Season 6 & 7
Alongside the brand new anime-inspired additions, Season 6 and 7 of Ninjala is giving players plenty of new activities an opportunity to grab some new gear. There’s a new Sphinx Valley stage, 2 gum yo-yo styled gum weapons, a shiny shinobi card, and changes to the game shop already available, as part of Season 6. Season 7 will get an airing on an upcoming live stream. You can check that out on June 24 at 6 PM PDT on Twitch, with full details of n 8 player battle royale, a visual lobby, and more.