During the BlizzConline online showcase, the devs from Blizzard Entertainment have invited players back to Hell by announcing the long-awaited Diablo II remaster. Titled Diablo II Resurrected, it includes all content from the original game, including the Lord of Destruction expansion, and will be coming to PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch.
Keep your progress wherever you play with the planned cross-progression feature, you’ll be able to access your characters and keep their progress wherever you play Diablo II: Resurrected. Cross-progression requires a linked Battle.net account and separate Diablo II: Resurrected purchase for each supporting platform.
Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, now in up to 4K (2160p) resolution on PC. Battle your way through icy caverns, horrific tombs filled with undead abominations, and frozen wastelands to the frigid summit of Mount Arreat and stop Baal, the Lord of Destruction.
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, items, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story told through five distinct acts.
- Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.
- Updated Battle.net support.
- Planned support for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
- … and much more!
Check out the official site to sign up for the Tech Alpha, pre-order or find out more!