Blizzard Entertainment continues hyping the remaster Diablo II: Resurrected that is preparing to bring hell to your doorstep. The game will unleash the demonic hordes on Sanctuary today on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.
Check out the live-action trailers for the game featuring Simu Liu (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Kim’s Convenience, Blood and Water) and Winston Duke (Black Panther, Us, Spenser Confidential).
Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, now in up to 4K (2160p) resolution on PC. Battle your way through icy caverns, horrific tombs filled with undead abominations, and frozen wastelands to the frigid summit of Mount Arreat and stop Baal, the Lord of Destruction.
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, items, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story told through five distinct acts.
- Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.
- Updated Battle.net support.
- Planned support for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
- … and much more!