Are you up for purging some demons? Diablo II: Resurrected Open Beta is here to provide you with the opportunity. Beware, the beta servers will only be running until August 23 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT)!
The full version of the game arrives on September 23rd on PC, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, Nintendo Switch, PS4 & PS5.
Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, now in up to 4K (2160p) resolution on PC. Battle your way through icy caverns, horrific tombs filled with undead abominations, and frozen wastelands to the frigid summit of Mount Arreat and stop Baal, the Lord of Destruction.
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, items, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story told through five distinct acts.
- Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.
- Updated Battle.net support.
- Planned support for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
- … and much more!
The wait is over.
The Diablo II: Resurrected Open Beta is now live.
— Diablo (@Diablo) August 20, 2021